1. Rock climb with Joey at Rocktown ten times before December. And flash a 5.9.
2. Clean more meticulously. I’ve gotten lazy. Sorry, Grandma.
3. Return to pre-Finn fitness level and body fat percentage. Not because I should or must to feel validated, but because it’s possible and a good example to my momma clients.
4. Less than 3 surgeries for Finn this year. Preferably none.
6. Witness Finn crawling, dancing and standing on his own feet. And let him do it in his time.
7. Live out thankfulness…for the small things and the big things. And vocalize my gratitude.
8. Read my Bible and wonder at its mysteries. Also read fiction, but not in place of my Bible.
10. Make Finn laugh every day.
11. Drink green juice for breakfast most days of the week. Mmmm…liquid kale.
12. Cook a healthy, yummy meal every week night we’re home together. Try new recipes. Sandros Pizza only in desperate circumstances.
13. Make it out to Colorado, use the baby backpack Marquette gave us and introduce Finn to the great outdoors.