Thank you all for your thoughts and focused prayers! We felt (feel) them for sure.
- We were released again from the ER yesterday after many tests, scans, ultrasounds, etc. and the neurosurgeons are convinced it isn’t shunt related.
- We are still skeptical, as the symptoms are the same as the last two shunts, but we are choosing to trust the doctors right now.
- ER experience yesterday was much better!
- Finn woke up feeling just fine…still holding the back of his head periodically, which concerns us, but we are THANKFUL for our funny, happy boy again.
- We are wondering if he gets migraines, had the stomach bug, or possibly still has a problem with his shunt/spinal cord/skull that can only be seen via MRI.
- We have MRI in August.
Thank you again for caring about our Finn.